Established in 2012, NAUTILUS PACIFIC MARITIME TRAINING CENTER, INC. was conceived to provide and deliver quality training for the Filipino seafarers. NPMTCI firmly believes in value formation of a world class seafarer through high standards of training and education. Reflective of its pioneering and innovative spirit, NPMTCI distinguished itself among the most trusted maritime training centers in the country being the first to offer training program using the most advanced Bridge Simulator available in the market today NT PRO TRANSAS 5000 v. 5.35.
To ensure quality delivery of service, NPMTCI has established its various departments to carry out specific responsibilities:
- Training Department is responsible for the design and development of existing and new training programs as well as the conduct of theoretical and practical training instructions and its assessment. This Department is headed by a Training Consultant who reports directly to the General Manager.
- Administration Department is responsible of rendering support services to the core process of the organization. These support services include the manpower and employee training activities, business generation activities, and point of sale and issuance of certificate activities headed by the Registrar.
- Accounting Department Is responsible for ensuring the activities in procurement of company required items and materials and inventory and allocation of NPMTCI property regardless of its classification, and responsible for corrective and preventive maintenance and safe keeping of properties in its possession
- Registration Department is responsible for the control of the enrollment and certification processes. The Registrar monitors activities of this department from acceptance of trainees to the program up to their certification.
- Marketing Department Is responsible for establishing communication between the customer and the organization. It involves the determination of the customer’s requirements and the liaising of the company’s requirements and interests.
- Quality Department is responsible in the development, monitoring, and maintenance of the Quality Management system to ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements as well as quality standards that the company is accredited with.